Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Me with Hair During the '80s

My old friend and commenter Chris pointed out that even though I made fun of men who fuss over styling their hair in a recent post, I used to have a "pretty cool highlighted flock-o-seagulls cut back in the day." Well, Chris has dug up an old photo of me (center) back in my skateboarding days in the 1980s with that hair:



Come on, my hair isn't full of "creams and sprays and crap" in this picture!
Comments:
The picture is faded, You cannot see the Highlights!! lol
 
Chris (LX),

Let's let my readers be the judges on that.
 
Those were the days of Powell/ Peralta and the dreaded 7 ply boards. Still can never do a "kick-flip ollie"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters