Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Me with Hair During the '80s

My old friend and commenter Chris pointed out that even though I made fun of men who fuss over styling their hair in a recent post, I used to have a "pretty cool highlighted flock-o-seagulls cut back in the day." Well, Chris has dug up an old photo of me (center) back in my skateboarding days in the 1980s with that hair:

Come on, my hair isn't full of "creams and sprays and crap" in this picture!
The picture is faded, You cannot see the Highlights!! lol
Chris (LX),

Let's let my readers be the judges on that.
Those were the days of Powell/ Peralta and the dreaded 7 ply boards. Still can never do a "kick-flip ollie"
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters