Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, July 11, 2008

I like R. Kelly: I'm either a huge doosh, a young black teenager deep inside, or music is just no longer part of my identity.

My wife has been ROCKING the R. Kelly lately and it's stuck on me like the Fall Out Boy phenomenon.

Before this, I thought R. Kelly was some crappy R & B singer but he's actually this semi-literate thug who can belt 'em out like a songbird and has a rhythm somewhere between Biggie Smalls and Marvin Gaye.

I won't slow down the blog by embedding videos but these are his best songs available on youtube (all are absolutely NSFW):

#1 - Real Talk. This is Kelly's side of a calm-and-collected (not really) telephone argument with his girlfriend of five years. You may think it's a joke --- like the Tracy Jordan character on 30 Rock --- unless you pay attention to the subtleties, like when he refers to some guy named "Milton" who his lady (possibly) threatens to sick on R. Kelly if he don't behave. This stuff can't be faked. Here are some sweet lyrics from his song: "I've been with you five years and you listenin' to your motherfuckin' girlfriends? I don't know why you fuck with them jealous no-man-havin'-ass-hoes anyway." No-man-havin'-ass-hoes! Ha! I gotta remember that one.

#2 - Ignition (Remix). This is the perfect Friday afternoon song. Man, that chorus just makes me get up outta this chair. Best line: "Sippin' on coke and rum, I'm like so what I'm drunk. It's the freakin' weekend, baby, I'm about to have me some fun." Also: "Runnin' her hands through my 'fro, bouncin' on twenty fo's ... " For you uber-whities out there, "twenty fo's" are 24-inch rims (wheels on an automobile).

#3 - I'm a Flirt. R. Kelly, I believe that you are. I don't even want you to meet my wife after hearing this track. Jeez. At least he gives us guys fair warning: "Please believe it, unless your game is tight, and you trust her, then don't bring her around me cuz I'm a flirt." Ok, I have no clue what my "game" even is, but I trust my girl, so I guess I'll let her meet R. Kelly one day.

I'm just listening to these songs over and over. I don't know if I'll ever go back to indie rock. Man.
Comments:
Loving music means never having to say you're sorry, or at least it should.
 
Oh, I ain't sorry.
 
Ha! Hilarious. As much as I dont agree with his "alleged" illicit activities, he does indeed have songs that I cant resist liking.

I perfer the remix of "I'm a Flirt"...featuring T.I. & T-Pain.

LOL
 
Hola.
También eres un amante de la música, por lo que quieres descargar tonos de llamada a tu teléfono, Tonosdellamadagratis.net descargar tonos de llamada de forma gratuita.

El último tono de llamada para dispositivos móviles
Descargar Natural - Tonosdellamadagratis
Descargar Changes - Tonosdellamadagratis
Descargar Sin Pijama - Tonosdellamadagratis
Descargar Level Up - Tonosdellamadagratis
Descargar Dura - Tonosdellamadagratis

Descubre más tonos para tu teléfono, solo visita el sitio.
 
Hola a todos Si desea descargar música gratis, visite nuestra página de inicio: descargar musica
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I love music so I like your post. Thank you for sharing this information. You can use Vidmate apk by uptofast.com to listen and download music for free
 
Installieren Sie kostenlose Telefonklingeltöne und laden Sie sie unter der Adresse herunter, die kostenlose Telefonklingeltöne bereitstellt: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/whatsapp/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters