Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Being Run Aground Looks So Cool

When large ships run aground, they run aground for life. Their shear mass is too much to tow off the ocean floor. The place where hull hits sand becomes a permanent graveyard.

I'm fascinated with the eerie mystery of dead ships, so I've taken my favorite photos of run-aground ships from flickr.com and posted a link to each photographer's flickr page.

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)


(Re_Verse)


(Amstrad)


(Simontout)


(Kpocheffy)


(Amstrad)


(Gullideckel)


(Ventana)
Comments:
I love the ocean liner run aground. Eerie.
 
I love that kind of spooky shit, too.

And decrepit, abandoned buildings.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters