Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Monday, March 07, 2005

An Update On the Alcoholism Story

This post is a follow-up to the "My God" post I made the other day.

I spoke with the mutual friend of that alcoholic guy who drunkenly fell off his bar stool at that restaurant before 10PM last Thursday.

Apparently, after he left me that night and stumbled into that bar he drank all night and ended up at the airport where he withdrew enough cash to buy a plane ticket to New York to see his girlfriend. For some reason he never got on the plane.

He woke up Friday morning with two dollars in his pocket. He was on the couch in his DC apartment.

The details are sketchy and were given to me over a bad connection on a cell phone today but I think we can surmise that we're all in better situation that Jon here.

Ain't life grand?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters