Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, October 07, 2005

X-Man

By the time a man turns 40, he should have cleared his first million, written his first novel and seen his first child off to school. As of today, one of my best friends, Matt, has accomplished one out of three and he's a long way from 40.

His "Complete Idiot's Guide" book is now out and available on Amazon. In the book opener, he acknowledges his parents as "allowing me to pursue an unorthodox vocation." Knowing Matt as well as I do, I sometimes lose sight of the fact that his job really is unorthodox. He sits at home and edits crossword puzzles for a living, for god sakes. How many people can say they do that?

Congrats on the book, Matt. You deserve all the fame and glory it brings. You'll be snorting coke off Paris Hilton's bare heinie in no time.

Matt, in his spare time:
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters