Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Up In Da VIP

I'm starting to get a taste for the attitude of those who think of themselves as VIPs. At my new job being a VIP matters very much. When there is some mucky muck lawyer board member who wants to get their way, and they cannot get it from me, they call my boss to complain about my decision until my boss tells me to give in. It doesn't matter that going that extra step for the VIP is ridiculous. No. This matters not. Just do what you're told. That person is powerful.

I hate this whole mindset not just because of the obvious inequality it represents or the snobbery that's involved, but because of the idea that a VIP can push around a small guy and get what they want. Whenever. Lawyers try to finagle and manipulate me every day at work and it's such a degrading feeling.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters