Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

RAF + DWF

My dad mailed me a book he'd been reading a few weeks ago. I started it, and by the time I got about a third through, I came across a scrap of paper my dad had been using as a bookmark. It was a little note he'd left my mother, saying that he was out taking their dog, Lacey, for a walk.

At the bottom of the note, my dad had drawn a little heart with an arrow going through it---complete with marks where the arrow entered and exited the heart---with both my parents' initials, RAF & DWF, in it.



What a sweet little thing. They've been married for over 25 years and they still write cutesy things to each other.

The more I can be like my father, the better person I'll be. I've said it before.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters