Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Today's Iraq Protest

This was the biggest protest I've seen in DC so I went down to snap some shots of the crazies.

The Cheney guy had the Bush guy on marionette strings.


This little girl was trying to hide behind a sign.


I love counter-protesters.


And a former marine, showing that he's a true American.


Faith and her faithfuls were out in full. (She runs for DC Mayor every election.)


Faith's guitarist.


Old Scratch made an appearance:


I'd be willing to bet there aren't many Republicans in this crowd.


These folks are trying to shout down a crazy Christian counter-protester.


Constitution Avenue.


This is what Rush Limbaugh means when he says "Feminist".


Catholic Workers in the background.


These folks were friends of a friend.


Each sheet had the name and picture of a dead American soldier.



The only celebrity I saw in the march.
Comments:
Lonnie, those photos are great -- love the one with Cheney dangling Bush like the witless puppet he is really is.
 
Very nice stuff. Check out mine: joetresh.com
 
P.s. I love the guys on the "island" with the monument in the background. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters