Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Pickled Onions: Part Deux

A whole new world has been opened up to me: the world of pickled onion connoisseurs.

I just ordered a 16 ounce jar of McSweet Pickled Onions. The reviews were just too good to ignore. If there are that many people who have this much to say about something as small as a pickled cocktail onion, then I am obliged to pay $8.95 (plus shipping and handling) to sample them.

In several of the reviews on the McSweet website people are talking about ordering a case of these onions. A case! Can you imagine life being so good that you are compelled to order twelve 16 ounce jars of pickled cocktail onions for $48.00?? And then you run out and have to buy another case??

Wow. I've stepped into something very good, people.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters