Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

You know, maybe it's not half bad

The past two weeks have been fine at work. I think I might actually like it. I'm taking pride in the work I'm doing and am about to launch a big marketing campaign to grow my program. Never thought I'd be doing marketing for anyone but it's kind of fun. I'm not getting yelled at by people---I think they've stopped calling me to bitch. I really like my co-workers and hell, I can see the tip of the Washington Monument from my office window. So, I may not do the career counseling so soon after all.
Comments:
When I was a kid, my father always told me 'nothing bad ever happens from taking your time to think something through.' I'm not sure if that's entirely true, but the point is well taken. Glad to hear you're giving it some time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters