Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Winter's not all bad

I like that it's getting warmer out but I wish we'd get just one good hard snow storm. Today I was thinking about last year's big snow. I had woken up at 7 am on Saturday with plenty of energy ready to walk to work and dig out the doorway and front stoop. I walked the 2 miles to work in the deep snow with a snow shovel on my back while Woodie Guthrie's "John Henry" played on my disc man. Turns out work was cancelled and no one showed up. I packed up my shovel and headed home to sleep in some more. Come on. Let it snow at least once more!
Comments:
In central PA they put antennas on the fire hydrants so snow plows won't hit them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters