Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Neighborhood in the Freezing Cold Night

I finally figured out how to take photos at night with the shutter open on my camera for 15 seconds to let in as much light as possible. So I walked around my neighborhood tonight freezing my nuts off to get a few good shots.

This is my block. My house is the second from left -- the green one.



My house:



The alley behind my house. These are the trashy neighbors:



These are the tops of the garages behind my house:



My neighbor's eerie tree:



On 16th Street. That's the Cambodian Embassy there in the background:



Back home in my basement bar:



A view from my bar top:



My bitters collection and tiki glass collection. I'm very proud:

Comments:
Nice job Ansel Adams. Seriously those are pretty good.

and yes we are out here reading your blog.
 
Now that it seems to be warming up a bit, how are the nuts doing? Love your blog. Where do you keep the boat?
 
Lonnie: Seems to be quite an array of opinions regarding Reid Stowe out here in the Blogosphere. I choose to sit back and take them all in. On another topic, Anyone interested in donating old used sails to Haitian fishermen, please go to: sailsforsustenance.org
 
Still out here. I read the old posts quite often. Patiently waiting for more . . . .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters