Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Today's Fishing Trip

Just got back from catfish fishing with my dad and his friend Bruce (below). Bruce is the guy with a master's degree in channel catfish and a PhD in medical entomology. He sure knows his fish and bugs.

The conversations with Bruce and my dad today revolved around maggots that infected livestock prior to the 1960s in the US, pork chops, retirement plans and broken fishing lines caught on submerged logs. It's been a good day and I'm back home before 11:00 AM. How come I can't get any of my friends under the age of 50 to go fishing with me at seven in the morning? What's wrong with this situation?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters