Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Partee

If I got emails like this every Thursday, I'd be a very happy man indeed.

From my friend Samantha:

----Original Message Follows----
From: Samantha
To: Undisclosed Recipients
Subject: DANCING PARTY
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:25:02 -0400

Message: holy sexing crap...

The summer's first boy/girl party!

Melanie and I are throwing a huge awesome dance
party! We are gonna party ourselves so hard we're
gonna need new hand towels!
7/23 Saturday night.!
9pm till forever and ever!

you are required to wear something that can get
WET! we will provide all the punch you can
drink... but anything else is up to you (melanie
is cheap!)!
dance with confidence! see my titties!

is you want to request a song.. DO IT!

Dance contest with prizes
and a secret surprizze!
come on come all!

make it happen!

meet bull from night court!
Comments:
Damn, I'm having a party tomorrow too but it won't be nearly that cool.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters