Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Monday, April 25, 2005

With a passion, I hate house renovation.

My feelings toward home repair/fixing-up/renovation---whatever you want to call it---usually vary between loathing from the depths of my soul to despising with steadfast conviction. At times I feel I'd rather rent an apartment for my entire life so I don't have to do any repairs or fixing up.

I have a lot to be grateful for in my life and the 2 things that have been on my mind lately are: 1) having a bachelor's degree so I don't have to do manual labor for a living; and 2) having a daily commute to work that takes fewer than 15 minutes and does not involve driving.

Having said all that, I replaced a bathroom floor yesterday. And by "replacing a bathroom floor" I mean that I covered most of my body and everything around it in vinyl adhesive. I can't wait 'til this crap is done.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters