Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Nobody move, nobody get 'urt.


Yellowman
Originally uploaded by lonniebruner.

Whatever happened to Yellowman? When I was in grade school I was obsessed with this deformed albino Jamaican. My brother and I even went to see him a couple of times at the beach (which is where he always played). I know he had cancer for a while so maybe he's dead.

That's it. I'm gonna buy a Yellowman CD for my upcoming sailing trip. I can't think of anything better to listen to on a boat. Ok, that's not true, but still ...

Comments:
I have never, ever heard of this guy. Who is he??
 
The answer for you is at Limewire or Google. You have to discover Yellowman on you own, young grasshopper.
 
WATDEHPOOOTNAT
BAHBEHPAHMWAH TEAPOT

MAHN SMAHT BUT DEH OOMAN SMATAH
 
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REMEMBER THAT, JASON. WTF?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters