Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Cruise Life


cruiselife
Originally uploaded by lonniebruner.

At the risk of offending one of my cruise-liking friends, I'd like to rant a bit about cruises.

A cruise is the perfect type of vacation for an American (of which, I've heard, only 10% even own a passport). You're completely protected from the dangerous natives so if things go wrong, you can file onto the giant floating buffet table and get the hell outta dodge.

The world is to be feared. You wouldn't want to visit it unless you're protected by a propeller-powered fortress at all times. You might get bed bugs or Norwalk Virus but at least you're protected from all those brown-skinned locals.

Or, I could be totally wrong. To date, I've never been on a cruise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters