Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Things I don't have to do ... Thank god.

Here's a list of hassles that I do not have to do. This exercise will help me appreciate my life a little more.

I do not have to ...
_________________

- Pay for haircuts

- Mow grass

- Drive to work

- Pay for the Metro

- Get stressed about dying alone

- Pay for my own health insurance

- Own more than one car

- Balance my checkbook on paper

- Cook my own dinner more than three times per week

- Work more than 40 hours per week

- Worry about an asshole boss

- Worry about where my next paycheck will come from

- Wonder if I'll ever have sex again

- Wear a tie to work

- Take my clothes to a laundramat

- Do manual labor for a living
Comments:
Eat poop.

You'll never have to eat poop. that's always a plus
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters