Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Catfish Part Deux



I just returned from my catfish fishing trip with dad and his friend, Bruce.

We ended up with a total of five of them, each about one foot to a foot and a half long. We used raw supermarket-bought shrimp as bait which stayed on the hook well. Bruce is exactly the kind of person you'd expect to be out catfish fishing on a Saturday at 7:00 am. He's missing several teeth and has a long bushy white moustache. But god, he really knows his catfish. He told me he did his master's thesis on channel catfish! I'm not kidding. And apparently he has a huge baseball collection in his apartment. He pocketed a few that he found washed up on shore.

Right now I've got two catfish soaking in milk waiting to end up in me belly.
Comments:
Damn. I did my master's thesis on Punkin Chunkin.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters